Follow the Perry 200 Grand Patriotic Parade through our interactive map.
Download a printer-friendly version of the map [PDF]
- The Perry 200 will hold a Grand Patriotic Parade on Saturday, May 25th at 1 PM
- Parade start time: 1:00 P.M.
- Parade route: Start at West 12th and Cherry Streets, end at 4th and State Streets.
- Parade route length: 1.8 miles.
- Parade staging area closes at 10:00 A.M.
- Parade route closes at 11:00 A.M.
- Free parking areas include street meters, metered lots and four parking garages located at East 8th and French Streets, East 10th and French Streets, West 7th and Peach Street and West 9th Street between Peach Street and Sassafras Street, except those marked “No Parking By Order of Police” and any bagged metered parking spaces.”
- Both UPMC Hamot garages and the metered lot across the street from the hospital emergency room entrance will be available to patrons and hospital visitors only.
- Erie Insurance lots 1A and 1B are open to the public. Lots 2A, 3A, 5A are closed to the public. [Download Erie Insurance Parking Map PDF]
- The Erie County Courthouse parking lot at 5th and Sassafras Streets is closed to the public.